espace at MMU > Research Institutes > Manchester Institute of Social and Spatial Transformations (MISST) > Global Transformations >
Results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Cultural influences on economic thought in India: resistance to diffusion of neo-classical economics and the principles of Hinduism
- Fewer Authors
- Cyberwoman and her surgeon in the twenty-first century
- Deregulation and emergency contraception: a way forward for women's healthcare?
- European assisted conception regulation: the centrality of the embryo
- Regulating reproduction: a century of conflict in Britain and France