ESRI: Education and Social Research Institute 261
This collection comprises research undertaken in ESRI, the Education and Social Research Institute.
- Releasing the potential of Shakespearean comic book adaptations in the classroom: A case study of Romeo and Juliet
- Humanising illness: presenting health information in educational comics
- Looking from the other side of the street: youth, participation and the arts in the edgelands of urban Manchester
- Fewer Authors
- Informal learning in youth work: times, people and places.
- Thinking space : Youth work and the 'military ethos'.