Department of Health Professions35
We offer a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Physiotherapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Acupuncture and Health and Social Care. We attract home and international students to our programmes and have excellent links with our professional colleagues in practice.
- The Utility of template analysis in qualitative psychology research
- Fewer Authors
- What are the perceived needs of Pakistani women in the North west of England in relation to physiotherapy, and to what extent do they feel their needs are being met?
- ‘Oh my gosh I’m going to have to undress’: potential barriers to greater ethnic diversity in the physiotherapy profession in the United Kingdom
- ‘Isn’t it all Whites?’ Ethnic diversity and the physiotherapy profession
- Management of anxiety and depression in patients with COPD