Social and Environmental Art Research Centre20
The core membership of the Social and Enviromental Art Research Centre is drawn from the Faculty of Art and Design and the School of Mechanical, Aerospace & Civil Engineering (MACE), University of Manchester. The Centre draws together a community of interest around the issues of social and environmental practices. This reflects notions of interdisciplinarity within the visual arts and the social and physical sciences.
- Art, health and well-being
- Fewer Authors
- The limits of sustainability: the art of ecology
- Arts in ecology: questions of foresight
- Organisation to decoration
- European capital of culture and its significance for tourism and culture: The case of Krakow 2000