Qualitative Research, Subjectivity and Critical Theory18
To develop innovative empirical and theoretical approaches to the study of subjectivity, and to elaborate constructionist, feminist and psychoanalytic ways of facilitating critical reflection on cultural processes, academic production and research practice.
- Style, substance, newspeak 'and all that': a commentary on Murray et al. (2007) and an open challenge to Goldacre and other 'offended' apologists for EBM
- The search for substance: a quest for the identity-conditions of evidence-based medicine and some comments on Djulbegovic, B., Guyatt, G. H. & Ashcroft, R. E. (2009) Cancer Control, 16, 158–168
- Making connections - domestic violence, feminism and person centred therapy
- Regulation and risk in social work: the general social care council and the social care register in context
- Acknowledging, negotiating and working with difference: domestic violence and minoritisation
- Fewer Authors