Department of Economics68
The Department of Economics enjoys an enviable reputation for its friendly, yet challenging approach to the discipline. We do not believe in rote learning, but in individual achievement in areas of your own interest. Some higher education disciplines open the door to a specific job or role; Economics, we believe, opens the door to the world.
- EU aid coordination and aid effectiveness
- The practices of happiness: political economy, religion and wellbeing
- Fewer Authors
- Current issues in EU aid policy
- Keeping faith, losing faith: religious belief and political economy
- The challenges facing EU development policy.