Department of Languages, Linguistics and TESOL121
The department provides undergraduate, postgraduate, short and professional courses in modern foreign languages and cultures, linguistics, Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) and Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
- The Dead Butler revisited: grammatical accuracy and clarity in the English Primary Curriculum 2013–2014
- Fred in Wonderland: Carrollian nonsense effects in Philémon
- Understanding new hybrid professions: Bourdieu, illusio and the case of public service interpreters
- Fewer Authors
- Keeping it real or selling out: the effects of accent modification on personal identity
- Mythical origins of Cervantes's friendships: value and use of friends in the Novelas ejemplares