Department of Languages, Linguistics and TESOL123
The department provides undergraduate, postgraduate, short and professional courses in modern foreign languages and cultures, linguistics, Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) and Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
- Evaluating and Imitating English Pronunciation Models: Language Attitudes and Language Use amongst Learners in Spain
- From intellectual challenges to established corpus techniques: introduction to the special issue on forensic linguistics
- The Dead Butler revisited: grammatical accuracy and clarity in the English Primary Curriculum 2013–2014
- Fred in Wonderland: Carrollian nonsense effects in Philémon
- Understanding new hybrid professions: Bourdieu, illusio and the case of public service interpreters
- Fewer Authors