Department of History, Politics and Philosophy112
The Department of History, Politics & Philosophy (HPP) has interdisciplinary strengths in international history and politics, European philosophy, public policy and administration, global governance, archaeology, and regional history and heritage.
- Bergson on Possibility and Novelty
- Is there a "dispositional modality"? Maine de Biran and Ravaisson on agency and inclination
- The reception of the Theodicy in England
- The use of scripture in the beast machine controversy.
- Leibniz's Monadological Positive Aesthetic
- Fewer Authors